ECG Parser version 2.2 is released
Today the Cardiolund ECG Parser version 2.2 is released with improvements to beat and rhythm classification performance.
The new release provides:
- Improvements to the detection and handling of disturbances and sensor artifacts.
- Adjustments to improve lead quality detection and handling.
- Increased beat detection precision, reduced number of beat detections in noise.
- Adjustments to make interval measurements more robust on noisy signals.
- Revised strategies for ectopic beat detection.
This in addition to a number of other smaller improvements.
Read about the ECG Parser on the product page, or contact us for more information.